Class Schedule 2020 - TBC
Most Outstanding Senior Photography Exhibit - Sponsored by LJ Hooker Katherine, $50 plus Ribbon & Trophy.
Most Outstanding Junior Photography Exhibit - Sponsored by The Southport School, $50 plus Ribbon.
- The following rules apply in addition to the Regulations.
- Entries must be delivered to the Photography Pavilion between 11am and 2pm Saturday prior to Showday.
- Entries must not have been entered in a previous Katherine Show.
- Photos in junior classes can be printed in any size.
- Entries must be firmly attached to a cardboard mount as per diagram. No thicker than 5mm with a 3cm border all around. If your entry falls apart it will not be judged (Do NOT use glue sticks - use double sided tape or staples).
- Entries must be submitted with velcro (hook part of the velcro) on the rear of the photo for mounting. Entries without velcro will be asked to make a gold coin donation to cover costs to mount photo.
- Photos under glass or glass mounts are not acceptable.
- Photographs must be the work of the exhibitor.
- No identifying names or marks are to be visible on the displayed photograph