Class Schedule 2020 - TBC
Stewards: Pru Ducey & Janine Morrow
Judge: Jill Emerson-Smith
Most Outstanding Senior Needlework Exhibit - Sponsored by Gallop-Thru-Time Framing & Gallery, $50 plus Ribbon.
Most Outstanding Junior Needlework Exhibit - Sponsored by The Southport School, $50 plus Ribbon.
- The following rules apply in addition to the Regulations.
- Work, must be held together with stitches, knitted, woven, crocheted or sewn.
- Any entry that has won a prize in a previous Katherine Show is not eligible to enter.
- All entries must be delivered to the Needlework Pavilion, between 11am and 2pm Saturday prior to Showday.
- Entries to be judged on workmanship 70%, style and suitability 20%, colour and materials 10%, unless otherwise stated.
- Exhibitors to provide suitable rods/dowels if they wish their entries to be hung for display, subject to sufficient space available.