Class Schedule 2020 - TBC
New Classes added - Junior & Senior Calligraphy.
Artwork must be ready to hang
Don’t forget that all Senior Art pieces must be ready to hang, otherwise they can’t be displayed and consequently won’t be able to be judged. Junior Art may be presented with velcro hooks on the back for attaching to the wall.
Steward: Claire McBride
Most Outstanding Senior Art Exhibit - Sponsored by Gallop-Thru-Time Framing & Gallery, $50 plus Ribbon.
Most Outstanding Junior Art Exhibit - Sponsored by The Southport School, $50 plus Ribbon.
- The following rules apply in addition to the Regulations.
- Any exhibit that has won a prize in a previous Katherine Show is not eligible for a prize.
- All entries must be the work of the exhibitor and must be original in thought and composition.
- All entries must be delivered to Art Pavilion, between 11am and 2pm on the Saturday before Showday.
- All paintings/drawings in open classes must be framed, with hooks and wire, ready for hanging. Except Computer Generated Media which must be displayed as per the Photography rules on ‘How To Present Your Photo’.
- Entries in all classes MUST NOT exceed 1 metre x 1.5 metres in any direction, including frame.