Poetry & Writing
Class Schedule 2020 - TBC
Steward: Katherine and District Show Society
Judge: John Weatherhead
- The following rules apply in addition to the Regulations.
- Limit of 500 words.
- Work must be original unpublished work of the entrant, and not have won a competition or award.
- Poems & Writing must be submitted to the Show Office by 4pm Friday 2 weeks prior to Showday.
- Copyright remains with the writer.
- Poem or Writing must be typed or legibly written in black or dark blue ink on white A4 paper. No Artwork on page.
- Entry slips must be attached to the front of the first page. NO identifying names or marks are to be on the entry.
- Entries may be collected from the Art steward during the advertised Art collection times.
- Content of entries must be appropriate for public display.
- If there are sufficient local and non-local entries, separate classes may be made for “District Writers”