Showjumping - Open & Advanced
Coordinator: Kym Henderson
Prize Money/Voucher Value: 1st - $11, 2nd - $6, 3rd - $4 - UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
All Equestrian Rules apply in addition to the following.
- All Open Showjumping classes will be conducted under the Rules and Regulations of the EA, www.equestrian.org.au
- Dress: If riders do not wear a jacket then minimum dress standard is long sleeve shirt and tie. Chapettes are not allowed.
- Ride/Drive Spectacular - Drivers must be 18 years or over and hold a current Drivers Licence & riders max height 1m. Only the first 12 teams nominated with nomination fee paid will be accepted. Ride / Drive is open to a team of 2 (1 rider & 1 driver).
- All Open Showjumping classes will be conducted under the Rules and Regulations of the EA, but these events are NOT Official EA Classes. These can be obtained at www.equestrian.org.au
- No Pony Club grading points will be awarded for these classes.
- Riders may compete in both Open Graded events and Pony Club events if they are eligible.
- Riders may compete on more than one horse, but a horse may not have more than one rider.
- Dress – If riders do not wear a jacket then minimal dress standard is long sleeve shirt and tie.
- Horses may only compete in a maximum of 3 classes per day.
- Advanced Showjumping fees are $15 Non Associates & Non Members $18