Showjumping - Open (Wed & Sat) & Advanced (Fri)
Coordinator: Kym Henderson
Judges: Karen Ruziscska, Barry Roycroft & Lyn Roycroft
Prize Money/Voucher Value: 1st - $11, 2nd - $6, 3rd - $4 - UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
All Equestrian Rules apply in addition to the following.
- All Open Showjumping classes will be conducted under the Rules and Regulations of the EA, www.equestrian.org.au
- Ride/Drive Spectacular - Drivers must be 18 years or over and hold a current Drivers Licence. Only the first 15 teams nominated with nomination fee paid will be accepted. Ride / Drive is open to a team of 2 (1 rider & 1 driver).
- All Open Showjumping classes will be conducted under the Rules and Regulations of the EA, but these events are NOT Official EA Classes. These can be obtained at www.equestrian.org.au
- Horses may only compete in a maximum of 3 classes per day.
- Advanced Showjumping fees are $15 Members & Non Members $18