Coordinator: Kym Henderson
Prize Money/Voucher Value: 1st - $11, 2nd - $6, 3rd - $4 - UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
All Equestrian Rules apply in addition to the following.
- Pony Club Showjumping will be conducted under the Rules and Regulations of the EA. These can be obtained at www.equestrian.org.au
- Riders must be current financial members of a Pony Club, and possess a Pony Club Showjumping Grading card (current Orange card) for the combination entered into the event.
- Maximum age for Pony Club Rider is up to and including 25 years.
- Grading Cards must be handed to the Judge prior to the class starting, and be collected after the class. Katherine & District Show Society takes no responsibility for lost cards.
- Dress - Official Pony Club uniform must be worn (Pony Club saddle cloth, long sleeved shirt & tie in club colours, Pony Club approved helmet and boots, Pony Club approved saddlery). Chapettes are not allowed.
- Horses may only compete in one grade.
- Horses cannot have more than one rider.
- Riders may compete on more than one horse if they are a graded combination.
- Max. Heights/Spread 1st Round
- Pony Club F Grade – Height 0.35 m Spread
- Pony Club E Grade – Height 0.53 m Spread 0.53 m
- Pony Club D Grade – Height 0.70 m Spread 0.60 m
- Pony Club C Grade – Height 0.85 m Spread 0.90 m
- Pony Club B Grade – Height 1.00 m Spread 1.20 m