Coordinator: Kym Henderson
Judges: Carla Walsh, Barry Roycroft & Lyn Roycroft
Prize Money/Voucher Value: 1st - $11, 2nd - $6, 3rd - $4
Supreme Champion Led Trophy - Sponsored by, Trophy.
All Equestrian Rules apply in addition to the following.
- Proof may be required to verify the age, height or breed of horse. Proof of current EA, AQHA and/or ASH registration may also be required. Failure to provide proof will result in elimination from that class
- All exhibits 2 years of age and over competing in led classes (other than Appaloosa, Quarter Horse, Paints and Coloured Horse breed classes) must have a bit in their mouth.
- Appaloosa, Quarter Horse, and Paints must be shown in a halter in their respective breed classes.
- Arab, Arab Derivative and Coloured Horse classes may compete in either a halter or bridle with bit.
- Height classes must be shown in a bridle.
- Stallions: Refer to rule 6 in All Equestrian Rules
- Attire for handlers must be clean and tidy and suitable for showring
- District Led: Must have been resident in the Katherine region for the last twelve months