Lawn Mower Race
I feel the need - the need to mow the lawn faster then anyone else!
Entries close Wednesday of Show week. There are limited numbers of mowers available, but you can bring your own.
Event to be held on the Main Arena Saturday at 4pm. For this event entrants must be over 18 years of age.
Download the Mower Race Nomination Form now!
- Drivers must be 18yrs of age or older
- Drivers are strongly encouraged to decorate and name their mower.
- Every mower shall have the blades or cutters made inoperative by disconnection or removal
- Track is ONE lap of the main arena.
- All mowers must align at the start point.
- A whistle and flag fall will indicate the start of the race. The first mower to cross the indicated finish line is the winner of the race – Judges decision is final
- Fair play is supported and purposely driving dangerously will result in disqualification.
- The race ends when the first 3 mowers cross the finish line.
- 2 trial races will be held with the first 3 to cross the finish line in each trial to progress to the grand final (if nominations support.)
- Winner of the grand final will be titled Grand Champion Mower Driver and receive a trophy.