Lawn Mower Race
Lawn Mower Racing Returns to the Show!!
Entries close Wednesday 18th July.
The Race will be held on the LJ Hooker Arena on Saturday 21st July at 5:30pm. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
The winner of the grand final will be titled Grand Champion Mower Driver and will receive a trophy and a prize.
Download a nomination form HERE.
Forms need to be completed fully and returned to email@example.com.
Watch this space for details on junior push mower racing.
- Drivers must be 18yrs of age or older
- Drivers are strongly encouraged to decorate and name their mower.
- Every mower shall have the blades or cutters made inoperative by disconnection or removal
- Track is ONE lap of the main arena.
- All mowers must align at the start point.
- A whistle and flag fall will indicate the start of the race. The first mower to cross the indicated finish line is the winner of the race – Judges decision is final
- Fair play is supported and purposely driving dangerously will result in disqualification.
- The race ends when the first 3 mowers cross the finish line.
- 2 trial races will be held with the first 3 to cross the finish line in each trial to progress to the grand final (if nominations support.)
- Winner of the grand final will be titled Grand Champion Mower Driver and receive a trophy and a prize.