Please note that the following classes/events have been moved to Saturday 20th of July 2019, see times and details below.
Class Schedule - Click here to download a copy of the full 2019 schedule.
Steward: Naomi Hunter
Champion Pet of the Show - Sponsored by The Southport School, $50 plus Ribbon.
Reserve Champion Pet of the Show - Sponsored by LJ Hooker Katherine, $20 plus Ribbon.
Most Talented Pet Award - Sponsored by LJ Hooker Katherine, $20 plus Ribbon.
- The following rules apply in addition to the Regulations.
- All animals (inc. Birds) need to be bathed before show and need to be vermin free as they will be inspected by the vet.
- KDSS may order a veterinary inspection as and when it deems necessary.
- All exhibits will be vetted in. No sick or incorrectly caged pets will be admitted.
- Poultry (inc. Quails) are to be entered under poultry section.
- Pets are to be presented at the Pet Pavilion between 7:45 - 8:00am on Saturday 20th July, judging will commence promptly at 8:30am.
- Exhibitors are to remain with their pets, to handle and display until judging is complete.
- All Pets must leave the area immediately after judging.
- To give the Judge sufficient time to evaluate them, Paintings & Poems are to be delivered to the Show Office, by 4pm Friday two weeks prior to Showday.