Class Schedule - Click here to down a copy of the full 2019 schedule.
Champion Pet of the Show - Sponsored by , $50 plus Ribbon.
Reserve Champion Pet of the Show - Sponsored by e, $35 plus Ribbon.
Most Talented Pet Award - Sponsored by , $35 plus Ribbon.
- The following rules apply in addition to the Regulations.
- All animals (inc. Birds) need to be bathed before show and need to be vermin free as they will be inspected by the vet.
- KDSS may order a veterinary inspection as and when it deems necessary.
- All exhibits will be vetted in. No sick or incorrectly caged pets will be admitted.
- Poultry (inc. Quails) are to be entered under poultry section.
- Pets are to be presented at the Pet Pavilion between 7:45 - 8am (day may be changed please see here for further details). Judging will commence promptly at 8:30am.
- Exhibitors are to remain with their pets, to handle and display until judging is complete.
- All Pets must leave the area immediately after judging. They are all welcome to enter in the Grand Parade. Juniors entering the Grand Parade with their exhibits will receive a free ride ticket.
- Winners of the Champion & Reserve Champion are requested to be part of the Grand Parade.
- To give the Judge sufficient time to evaluate them, Paintings & Poems are to be delivered to the Show Office, by 4pm Friday two weeks prior to Showday.