Admission & Membership
Go to MY ACCOUNT to purchase your Admission Tickets, Passes and Nominations in the Show.
|Pass Type||2-Day Passes and Advantage Passes||Day Pass (Suitable for either day of the Show)|
|Children 4 years & under||FREE||FREE|
|Car Pass (Adults only)||$5||$5|
*Adults are 18 years & over
**Children are 17 years & under
****Family includes 2 adults & 2 children (Additional children can be added to the family passes at the Child cost, per child)
Advantage Show Passes and Membership Benefits
Advantage Show Pass Benefits (Associates) - You do NOT need to complete a Membership Form.
- Reduced fees for nominations in the Show.
- Free camping on the grounds for the duration of the Show.
- Free admittance to the grounds for the duration of the Show.
- No queuing for admittance to the Showgrounds.
- Parking on the grounds for the duration of the Show (with purchase of a car pass to access grounds).
- Use of horse stalls during the Show (Must apply for horse stall via website).
- Other special offers which may become available from time to time
Become an Associate of the Show by purchasing an Advantage Show Pass online which has all the benefits of Membership except voting & office-holder rights. Go to MY ACCOUNT to purchase your pass.
MEMBERSHIP - For those wanting to take an active role in the Society.
- Go to MY ACCOUNT to purchase your Membership pass.
- Then complete the “Membership” form and return it to the office. Membership is the same price as an Advantage Pass and also gives you 2-day entry to the Show plus the other benefits of Advantage Passes.
NOTE: The AGM was held on 28th September. The financial year is from 1st September to 31st August. If you would like to know more about the Society or how you can become involved, please phone, email or call into the office.
Return your form to the Show Office by email, post or in person.
Additional Benefits for Members
- All of the above benefits, plus
- Attend and vote at any General Meeting (Adult membership only).
- Hold office in the Society.