Site Holder Booklets & Further Info
To apply for a site, download our Site Holder Booklet at the bottom of this page. Please ensure you fill in all sections of the site application on pages 7-8 and initial pages 2-5, please ensure you send us the whole document not just the application form. Failure to fully complete the form and initial pages 2-5 will delay the application process.
OFFICE HOURS - Prior to Showday
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday prior to the Show 10am-2pm
- Mon to Thurs 9am-4pm
Key Dates for Sites
- Site applications should be submitted by 31st March. Applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed a position in their area of choice. Only cancelled sites are available after the 15th June.
- Full payment is due by 30th April. Sites not fully paid for by 15th June may be re-sold.
- Collection of site packs & entry information: Available during ‘Office Hours’ only from Sunday until Thursday of Show week.
- Access to site: Sunday to Thursday of Show week.
- Security: Commences the Tuesday prior to the show from 6pm and ceases Sunday morning.
- Construction of Sites: Sunday to Thursday prior to show dates, no set up will be allowed on Friday.
- Bond refunds: You will be asked to complete a bond return form when you collect your site pack failure to return and or email this form to the office for processing by 30th November, if applicable, will mean you forfeit your bond.
Hours of Operation during the Show - Friday and Saturday
- Indoor Sites: Unlocked at 6am. Trading from 8am until 8pm.
- Outdoor Sites: Trading 8am until 10pm.
Packing up is not permitted prior to 6pm on Saturday.
Application Steps for Sites
- Please read the site booklet thoroughly before you complete the application form.
- Fill in all sections of the site application on pages 7-8 and initial pages 2-5. Failure to fully complete the form will delay your application.
- Choose an area where you would like to be located (or “same as last year”). Do not choose a specific site.
- Submit the application form and initialled pages with a valid insurance ”Certificate of Currency” and if applicable Food registration along with $100.00 non-refundable admin fee (or full payment if applying after 30th of April) to secure your site. Applications can be sent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), post (PO Box 339 Katherine NT 0851) or delivered to office. If insurance falls due between submission of your application and the Show, you will be required to supply a new certificate when you renew your insurance.
- All items that are banned for sale are listed in the site holder booklet. New items will be emailed out throughout the year and will be listed on the site holder induction form that you are required to sign before your collect your site pack. It is your responsibility to ensure you are not selling banned goods. Failure to comply will result in trading being suspended.
- You will be emailed a tax invoice upon receipt of your application.
- By the 30th of April you will be emailed a tax invoice for full payment due by 15th of June. Full payments not received in time will mean the site may be resold.
- Site packs & passes can be collected from the KDSS office during “Office Hours”. Individual site information will not be given out prior to collection unless contractors are employed to set up sites.
- Sites can only be set up from Monday to Thursday prior to show dates. No set up will be allowed on Show Days.
- Show passes (wristbands) must be worn on Friday & Saturday. Car passes are to be displayed on the dashboard throughout the Show.
- Ensure your site is open & occupied for the times specified for Show Days (Friday & Saturday). You can only trade within your allocated site space, roaming around the grounds is NOT permitted. Sites must be open for the duration of the times specified and cannot be dismantled until the allocated times. Failure to comply with trading after 6pm on the Saturday will result in you forfeiting your bond. See details of the refundable bond on the application form.
Packing up your site:
Saturday 6pm-8pm, Sunday 8am-12pm & Monday 8am-12pm. Further access by appointment only.
Please ensure you adhere to all traffic management restrictions - Show Days Friday and Saturday. Gates open at 6am. Vehicle access is permitted between 6am and 7am. No vehicle may enter the grounds after 7am. All vehicles must be removed from the grounds by 8am. No exceptions to this rule. After this time the gates will be locked. On Saturday night vehicle access will be granted after 10pm ONLY to allow for the breakdown of sites.