Taking Applications for the 2018 Show … Get your application in now!
To apply for a site, download the site booklet and complete the application on page 5. Get your application back to us as soon as possible, sites run out fast.
Key Dates for Sites
- Site applications should be submitted by 31st March. Applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed a position in their area of choice. Only cancelled sites are available after the 15th June.
- Full payment is due by 30th April. Sites not fully paid for by 15th June will be re-sold.
- Collection of site packs & entry information: Available during ‘Office Hours’ only from Sunday until Thursday of Show week.
- Access to site: Sunday to Thursday of Show week.
- Security: Commences the Tuesday prior to the show from 6pm and ceases Sunday morning.
- Construction of Sites: Sunday to Thursday prior to show dates, no set up will be allowed on Friday.
OFFICE HOURS - Prior to Showday
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday prior to the Show 10am-2pm
- Mon to Thurs 9am-4pm
Hours of Operation during the Show - Friday and Saturday
- Indoor Sites: Unlocked at 6am. Trading from 8am until 8pm. Packing up is not permitted prior to 6pm on Saturday.
- Outdoor Sites: Trading 8am until 10pm.
Application Steps for Sites
- Read through the ‘Katherine & District Show Society Site Booklet’ thoroughly.
- Fill in all sections of the site application form on page 5 of the booklet.
- Choose an area where you would like to be located (or “same as last year”). Do not choose a specific site.
- Submit the application form with insurance ”Certificate of Currency” and if applicable Food registration along with $100.00 non-refundable deposit (or full payment if applying after 30th of April) to secure site. Applications can be sent via email, post or deliver to office. If insurance falls due between submission of your application and the Show, you will be required to supply a new certificate when you renew your insurance.
- You will be emailed a tax invoice upon receipt of your application.
- By the 30th of April you will be emailed a tax invoice for full payment due by 15th of June. Full payments not received in time will mean the site will be resold.
- Site packs & passes can be collected from the Katherine Show office during “Office Hours”. Individual site information will not be given out prior to collection unless contractors are employed to set up sites.
- Sites can only be set up from Monday to Thursday prior to show dates. No set up will be allowed on Friday.
- Show passes must be worn on Friday & Saturday. Car passes are to be displayed on the dashboard throughout the Show.
- Ensure your site is open & occupied for the times specified for Show Days (Friday & Saturday). You can only trade within your allocated site space. Sites must be open for the duration of the times specified and cannot be dismantled until the allocated times.
- Packing up your site:
- Indoor Sites: Saturday 6-8pm, Sunday 8am-12pm & Monday 8am-12pm. Further access by appointment only.
- Outdoor Sites: Sunday and no later than 12pm Monday after show week. Further access by appointment only.